Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lifes Here In SG~

Sorry for not updating for a long time..
Was buzy~
For those who are worrying me..
I am just fine.. And you all must take good care of yourself o..
Dont keep think of me.. Think about yourself more often pls..
I joined the school band here~
^^ haha..~
The insturctor gave me two instuments to choose lol..
Reason is that he says that i told him i got a trumpet base lol.. ^^
i am currently plying alto sax and Trombone( this is that instrucktor give me d..)
Alto sax is i choose d.. ^^

To all my Form3 pals in KL..
I hope you can achieve good results in the coming PMR exam.. ^^
I wish you all the best my pal~ ^^

And to all BB pals..
i hope this years pesta's champion is going to be...
1ST KUALA LUMPUR BOYS BRIGADE COMPANY!!!
Remember ba.. ^^
jyjy.. wish you all the best also.. xP~

And so for all my other friends!!
Dont worry..
I still haven forgot you all lol.. ^^
If you all wanna have a talk with me..
Just leave comments of type in my chat box ba!! xP~
I forever wont forget you all d~
I will update when i free~
SeeYa next time~ babye~

No comments:

Post a Comment